Friday, December 22, 2006

Pre-weekend Notes

Tough couple nights in a row for me as the 6 day holiday bender started at the C's game on Wednesday. Because it could continue at any point between now and early this afternoon, I'll throw up some pre-weekend notes to get people through what should be a relatively quiet work week.

Jamie Chisholm at Barstool Sports comments on Sports Illustrated's hot women athlete list as voted on by their swimsuit models. I think the models need a mulligan for the list.


NFL Holiday gift list from our friends at Cold Hard Football Facts.

Great Musberger comment by Easy Eddie Silva's buddy CC.

I'm not late to the game to talk about Paul Pierce's injury, I just don't really know what to say about it. Take a high school varsity team that has 1 senior and 11 sophomores and then have that senior get hurt. I can't envision this team making it through the next two weeks anywhere near .500.

Jerry Thornton at barstool sports convinces us to not give up on the Patriots yet.


Thats it for now folks.

No comments: