Friday, January 12, 2007

The San Diego Chargers are an Embarassment

1) Who has a pep rally for a professional team?
2) Who has a fight song (and a DISCO ONE at that) for a professional team?
3) Who can't sell out a Divisional Playoff game 3 days before it kicks off?

The Chargers, that's who.

And they are a JOKE.



All week long I've been saying that I really don't like the Patriots in this one. The Chargers are stacked, the Patriots have secondary questions. The game is being played in San Diego, and bye week teams win 75% of them.

Now you ask? Well, with Shawne Merriman doing his best Joey "I can't shut my mouth long enough to not piss off everybody" Porter impression, I'm not so sure.

Don't piss off the Patriots. Its very simple.

Full picks coming tomorrow, but 23-20 will be the final, in favor of the Patriots.

No comments: