Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tim Hardaway Needs to Speak Up


There's nothing I hate more than a celebrity unwilling to take a stand and unwilling to speak his or her mind. Its like they just want to ride the fence and not take a stand on anything.

Especially Tim Hardaway. He really needs to come right out and say what he means about the issue of homosexuality and homosexuality in the NBA.



"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known," Hardaway said. "I don't
like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I
don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."


What do you think he's trying to say here? I can't figure out his meaning. Its far too hazy.


This is by far the best part of the story though. By FAR:



Hardaway has been taking part in NBA festivities ahead of Sunday's All-Star game
in Las Vegas and attended an NBA Cares outreach event at a city
YMCA with Knicks forward Jerome Williams on Tuesday.


The NBA cares you know....just not if you're homosexual.

No comments: