Monday, March 19, 2007

Peter King, Again

Man I feel like I repeat the same blog entry every week.

Some gems from his MMQB today.



e. What language is it that Bill Raftery speaks, actually?


Hey Peter. If you want to make fun of an announcer your best bet is to NOT make fun of THE best in the business. Let me guess, you'd rather listen to Billy Packer and his incessant rambling and complaining? Or perhaps some of the no-name color commentators that CBS throws at us in the 1st and 2nd round.

I can't wait for the day Gust Johnson, Raftery, and Jay Bilas announce a game together. That's my dream team.

g. I missed it. When did Kentucky stop being Kentucky?


Thanks for keeping up with college basketball this year Peter. They haven't been good all year long. Please tell me he thought Kentucky would beat Kansas. That would be awesome.

k. Just discovering the iPod, one of the great inventions of all time, and my
one recent find was Norah Jones. What an incredible voice. Shows what a music
dolt I am that I barely knew her.


Yeah Norah Jones resonates well with fans of the NFL.


Can't Peter King just stick to the NFL??

1 comment:

Will LaTulippe said...

Norah is a great singer, and an underrated hottie.