Friday, April 20, 2007

NFL Draft Spectacular: Offensive Lineman

Look, I'm 5 foot nothing and I don't get game tapes sent to me. I have no real idea who has good footwork and who can deliver a blow when pass blocking.

So I don't have a ton of comments on the OL here.

Guys I like - there are two of them at the top of the list.

Joe Staley Central Michigan and Joe Thomas of Wisconsin.

Staley was on Sirius yesterday and he was hilarious. No way he fails in the NFL

Thomas, well...he's a stud and he's going fishing with his father on draft day instead of New York or anything else. That's a stand up guy in my opinion.

That's all for the OL.

OL is all coaching anyways in the NFL. Up this weekend: The Defensive side of the ball. Where I am a borderling GENIUS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ben grubbs from auburn will be a good pro and doug free from northern illinois will be solid in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Brad Childress..Vikes..Your on to something! Stay the course.